Hearing Loss Symptoms
Do you wonder if you have hearing loss?
Well, you’re not alone. Over 31 million Americans suffer from hearing loss — that’s one out of every ten.
If you’re thinking you might have a hearing issue, there’s a fair chance you do. Hearing loss can affect anyone at any age. And, as we get older, changes to the delicate mechanics of our ears may create loss of hearing.
Only a hearing test by an audiologist or hearing care professional will tell you for sure. Schedule an appointment today for your FREE hearing screening.
The Warning Signs
If you experience these warning signs repeatedly or in any combination, it may indicate that you have loss of hearing.
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- Your family complains that you play the radio or TV too loudly.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as the dripping of a faucet or the ringing of a doorbell.
- You have difficulty understanding a conversation when in a large group or crowd.
- You have trouble understanding all the words in a conversation.
- You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to the speaker.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.
Request a FREE Hearing Screening