Digital Hearing Aids | Hearing Center
A Complete Hearing Experience
Life is short and full of variety, so you need a hearing aid that can keep up with whatever life tosses your way. Beltone Trust is our new groundbreaking hearing aid that offers unmatched convenience and adaptability, giving you the best hearing experience available—hear, there or anywhere you are.
Personalized Hearing Experience
Beltone Trust delivers two groundbreaking innovations that mimic the way our ears process sound and communicate with our brain, so you can hear in a more natural way.
- Personal Sound ID – this feature helps restore the natural sound level differences between your ears, allowing you to hear where sounds originate.
- Crosslink Directionality 2 – monitors your sound environment to automatically switch to the most natural speech settings, so you can better recognize voices and the direction the sound is coming from. It improves your ability to understand that speech, especially when someone is speaking to you from the side or from behind.
Great Sound, Period.
Beltone Trust hearing aids adapt to your surroundings, giving you a new level of hearing quality in a broad range of situations.
- Smart Gain Pro – automatically adjusts the volume of your hearing aids to give you the best sound quality whether you are in a crowded restaurant or enjoying a quiet walk in the park.
- Feedback Eraser – cancels out feedback, so there is no annoying whistling or unpleasant noises
- Ear-to-Ear Synchronization – gives you a smooth sound transition from one environment to another such as walking into a busy, indoor venue from the quieter outside.
Hear Better, Longer
Enjoy amazing sound quality, connectivity, and the convenience of rechargeable battery technology. Leveraging environmentally-friendly technology from ZPower batteries, Beltone hearing aids can last all day on one charge, and can be recharged every day for up to one year. ZPower batteries are fast-charging, and only take 2-4 hours at night while you sleep, so you won’t miss a thing!
Control in the Palm of Your Hand
If you prefer to adjust your hearing aids yourself, Beltone Trust has you covered so you can do so instantly and discreetly.
- Beltone HearMax App – The Beltone HearMax app allows you to control your hearing aids from your smartphone. Just download the app from your phone’s app store to adjust volume, listening programs, and much more directly from your mobile device. Compatible with Apple or Android.
- Direct Audio Streaming (Made for iPhone) – Wirelessly stream phone calls, GPS voice directions, or your favorite music without having to wear any sort of adapter around your neck!
Premier Service. Anywhere, Anytime.
Beltone Remote Care is a Beltone exclusive technology that allows your hearing aid to be fine-tuned by your hearing professional wherever you are. You only need to request service using the Beltone HearMax app and your hearing professional will send new settings that you can download directly to your mobile phone to apply to your hearing aids. Feel confident in your hearing, no matter where life takes you.
Virtually Invisible Beltone Trust
Beltone Trust gives you comfort and style with your choice of Receiver-in-the-ear and Behind-the-ear models that come in a variety of colors. The receivers are virtually invisible and built to last with HPF NanoBlock coating that repels dirt and moisture as well as Wind Noise Reduction making it easy to enjoy great sound, even on breezy days.
Is Beltone Trust the hearing aid you’ve been looking for? Give us a call to schedule a free hearing consultation and take the step towards a better quality of life.
Request a FREE Hearing Screening